Monday, October 12, 2009

A Silent Tour

For some reason the sound didn't work but it goes like this...

"The sepia really adds a dramatic feature to this video. Here is my window. The nice little asians doing their thing and my nice Buddha candle. Here's my desk with my coffee maker and Erica's fish print. I have the picture frames of family and good times. My section of inspiration: Piano and Erica's art work. My mirror actually adds a lot of spunk to the room. That scary pumpkin I carved rather recently. There are random things all over the apartment like empty picture frames on the wall surrounding the light switch. The thing most comforting about the bathroom is the spider man nightlight and the elgant woman on the wall. The people in the living room are James, Claire and Ivan. The lamp light is how my room is usually lit. I hope you enjoyed the tour. Farewell..."

Or it went something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment