Thursday, October 1, 2009

False Shadows / Frozen Deserts / A Melody Composed...

There's a shadow in the doorway but I don't see anyone. I only wish I did.
I wish I could see a familiar shadow, one of my inventor.
(It's only a shadow of a memory. One from when you were a child) says a whisper.

Mère: The movement of her gentle jaw speaks, "You're a glowing gem in a pile of rocks."
With that proud smile, glowing like the sun.

Père: His firm jaw clasped tightly, I can't remember a word he said.
I remember him in bed with his heavy hands sad like a frozen desert.

There is a frozen world underground where angry harps play sad sad songs. A melody composed by heavy hands. (That's where you are. You're the heavy harp player of the frozen desert.)
The storms a comin'. The storms a stirring. The storms a twirling and I'm the eye leading it straight to the sea.

I am R.ealizing
I.nner
P.laces
And as I realize, the winds speaks, "I miss you so..."


No comments:

Post a Comment